The Dairy Authority Laboratory
Services available through TDA Labs…
- Milk Quality Lab (Bacterial and mycoplasma cultures, SCC, SPC, PI, LPC, etc.)
- Milk screening for antibiotics
- Fecal sample culture (includes fecal float for parasite egg counts if requested)
- Fecal culture for Johne’s
- Other culturing also provided (tissue, bedding, towels, water, etc.)
- Total Blood Protein reports (estimate of IgG in calves)
- Serum NEFA levels for assessment of energy balance in transition cows.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing.
- ELISA serum testing for Johne’s, BVD , BLV and Pregnancy test for cattle
- We have now added Sommatic Cell Testing testing to our laboratory. You can have the Somatic Cell Count of a tank, pen or individual cow within a couple of hours of dropping off the sample. Please email or call for any questions!
Getting Samples to the Lab...
Samples may be mailed, delivered or couriered to our laboratory. Certain samples may have special requires (ie: for example its best to ship milk samples frozen on ice) so if you are not certain please call us at 970.351.8102 or send an email to us at TDA Lab.
The Dairy Authority
8215 W. 20th St., Unit A
Greeley, CO 80634
The Dairy Authority also provides a courier service to local clients. We have a route that runs through most of Northern Colorado. Call us to inquire when our couier service comes through your area.
For any questions please feel free to contact us at 970.351.8102 or email us at TDA Lab.
Questions may also be submitted through our online contact form.