Small Animal Diagnostics:
Large Animal Diagnostics:
TDA Labs - Large Animal Diagnostics - Total Blood Protein
Total Blood Protein
- Total Blood Proteins (TBP) are used to evaluate colostrum management in calves.
- Total Blood Proteins estimate the level of IgG provided to the calf.
- TBP are much less expensive to run than an actual IgG test.
- Blood samples need to be pulled 24-48 hours after last colostrum feeding.
Total Proteins ELISA IgG (Immunoglobulin G) Test
- Quantifies the IgG level transferred to the calf from colostrum
- Very quick and accurate to evaluate colostrum managment
To learn more about delivering samples to the lab, visit the Samples page.
Questions may also be submitted through our online contact form.